Access control door locks are a vital part of your business’ security. They can help keep employees safe, prevent unauthorized access and reduce liability for accidents. The best access control door locks will provide reliable protection against unwanted entry while also allowing authorized users to enter the facility easily and quickly.
Access Control Door Lock Installation
There are no special skills required to install an access control door lock. All you need are a Phillips screwdriver, a hammer and some pliers.
- Remove the existing deadbolt/key lock from the door and set aside in case you need it later on in this guide (see step 2 below).
- In order for this installation guide to work properly, all of your old hardware must be removed from around your doors or windows—it doesn’t matter if they’re inside or outside; just make sure there isn’t anything else holding up their removal! This includes hinges and trim pieces as well as strike plates that aren’t part of standard installations where only two types are provided: 1) single lever handles; 2) double levers with “push-pull” activation buttons located at each end (these can be pushed forward/backward). If there are other types available at different locations within your home so long as they don’t interfere with our instructions below then go ahead with whatever works best for yourself but remember not everyone does things exactly like others do — so don’t feel limited just because someone else told me I should try using theirs instead!”
Access Control Door Lock Price in Bangladesh
Access control door locks are a popular option for home owners and businesses. They’re easy to use, affordable, and come in many different styles.
Binary Solution BD has been providing Affordable Access Control Price in Bangladesh depends on their features and brand name. There are three main types of access control door locks: electronic keypad, fingerprint scanner, and biometric scanner (a combination of both). Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages when compared with other types:
- Electronic Keypad – This type uses an electronic keypad that allows you to unlock your front door from afar using your smartphone or tablet device. It also allows you to check whether anyone else has gotten into the house before letting them inside using either a passcode or an alarm system that triggers alarms when someone tries opening it without permission from inside first!
- Fingerprint Scanner – This type uses fingerprints instead of codes as its means of identification so no one can get away with trying entering without permission first which makes this type very appealing especially if there’s already been some trouble happening within their household before hand due most likely being caused by someone else who knows how things work around here.”
The hardware is the actual physical lock that you can see on your door or wall. It’s made up of two components: a lock case and strike plate.
The lock case holds all of the parts together while they’re being installed, including your keyhole, handle, and tumblers. A variety of different styles are available depending on what type of security system you want to use (for example: mortise locks vs cylinder locks). You’ll need a special tool called an “access control” tool if you want to remove them yourself—this is because there are no screws holding these items in place!
Types of Electronic Door Locks
There are three main types of electronic locks:
- Electric strike locks. These are the most common type, and they consist of a metal rod that is pushed into the door frame. Once it makes contact with the surface, it turns off an electrical circuit that powers an electric strike plate in your door frame (or deadbolt). As soon as you open it again, this activates again and allows access to your home.
- Magnetic door locks. These operate similarly to electric strike locks but use magnetically charged rods instead of electricity to turn off their respective electronics. Some models can even be programmed remotely via smartphone app! The magnetic technology also means there’s no need for batteries or wires running through walls; just connect these devices directly into power outlets near where you want them installed!
- Smart card readers can be used as replacements for traditional magnetic key cards because they allow users access without having any special equipment needed beforehand—just swipe up against one side then go ahead ahead when prompted by voice commands spoken aloud during entry attempts being made (elevator control systems such as those found at hotels sometimes use this technology too). Biometric access control systems work similarly but instead rely on biometric recognition technology rather than hand geometry – like fingerprints or retina scans – so everything happens faster than waiting several minutes while someone gets fingerprinted before being allowed back inside after going outside briefly while making purchases during lunch breaks etcetera…
Electric strike locks
Electric strike locks are a type of electric lock that use electricity to open and close. They’re used in places where you don’t want to use a key, or if you want to be able to open the lock remotely. For example, an electric strike lock might be installed on your front door so you can unlock it from your home’s WiFi network when you’re away from home.
Electric strike locks have two parts: one part that holds the bolt closed for security, and another part that opens the bolt once power is applied (which turns off when there isn’t enough voltage). This means that people with physical disabilities can use them without needing help from others—just need someone nearby who knows how they work!
Magnetic door locks
Magnetic door locks are not the most secure type of access control system. They’re easy to pick, and they can be opened with a magnetic key that can be found anywhere in the world. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to keep unauthorized people out of your home, this isn’t it—but if you want something that’s easy on the wallet and still keeps crooks out (and thieves too), this is one way to go!
Smart card reader access systems
Smart card reader access systems allow you to use a card to unlock your door. The card is usually a key fob, but it can also be used as an electronic key that allows access to multiple doors at once. As for locking the door when you leave, this is done by pressing a button on the front of your smart card reader system and then entering in its code (which is sent wirelessly from inside) into your lock or deadbolt assembly—or sometimes just by using voice commands through Amazon Echo or Google Home.
Biometric access control systems
Biometric access control systems use fingerprints, iris scans, facial recognition or voice recognition to verify identity. They are more secure than traditional access control systems because they require users to provide their personal information in order to unlock the door. This means that only authorized individuals can use these systems; if someone tries to break into your house with a keycard or token and you have biometric locks installed, they won’t be able to gain access without first being verified as an authorized person by your device.
Biometric technology has become increasingly popular over recent years due its convenience factor: once you enter your fingerprint into the device and confirm that it matches the one on file (or vice versa), all future interactions will involve just a few simple steps instead of having multiple passwords memorized throughout every day activities such as entering and exiting buildings/offices etc..
Security needs are a top concern for businesses.
Security is an aspect of business that often goes overlooked. It’s something you should be concerned with and take seriously, especially if you have employees or customers who need to enter your building at any point during the day or night.
Security is also important for business continuity in case a problem arises, like someone trying to break into your office or steal money from the cash register.
Businesses need access control system to keep a watch on their premises and employees. This guide will help you install the door lock on your business premises.